星期五, 十月 30, 2009

Dream Computer Piano v1.04 + WIDI Recognition System Pro v4.03

posted under by 雨雨 | Edit This



Dream Computer Piano v1.04 + WIDI Recognition System Pro v4.03


What is Dream Computer Piano?

It is a smart personal pc piano. With this musical software, you can enjoy vivid piano experience everywhere.

No more musical knowledge, once you start to click the keyboards, the pleasant tune would cheer you up; and no more complex, uneven chords, just one click, the featured assisted playing function would help to smooth your rhythm, even in a speedy measure. And it also offers the scoring mode, you can clearly witness each tiny progress of your own.

Meet Dream Computer Piano and discover your musical trip with this fresh piano joy!

User opinions about WIDI.

We are always glad to know that our software wins our users favour.

I downloaded the new version of Widi. I wanted to say, what a great job you've done. This is the most accurate midi-2-wav program I've used. I teach a PC Music Production course. A lot of my students have asked me for this kind of software, but this is the first program I have actually been impressed with the results and feel I can indorse.

DJ SERG From XMIX University.

It was the only one I found that did a good job on polyphonic translating with ease. The cost of the others were double and did not do as good a job as the WIDI. Good work.

Joseph J.

Your program has been a great help to me in scoring my early works that I recorded on cassette tape years ago. Thank you for your research and development that has made this software available to the public. I look forward to further products from your company.

David W.

WIDISOFT Home:http://widisoft.com/index.html
Dream Computer Piano:http://www.dreamcomputerpiano.com/

0 评论

Make A Comment
top